Saturday, April 19, 2008

My auto biography

I was born February 22, 1987 in Tehran in a family with two older sisters and one older brother; I’m the youngest in the family. My father was born in Arak and my mothers in Abadan.They have met in Tehran when my father was going to visit one of his relatives who were related to my aunt’s husband. They have traveled to Abadan, for my father’s job but after two years war began and they had to come back to Tehran when my sister was a new born baby. I was born in one of the winter days while the doctors had little hope of saving my mother’s life and me but after hours of operation, finally I was born, for that my parents named me Mojdeh (good news) to be their last child. I had some terrible diseases in my childhood with little hope of living, but I wanted to continue my life. In my childhood just like other children I had to go to school but different ones because we moved a lot, so I made a lot of friends during school time. I was kind of good at making companies. I was a good student but not that much conformist to obey the rules. I always wanted to enjoy spending time with my friends and that caused a great deal of problems most of the times for my friends, for I knew how to run away from those situations. I was graduated from high school in mathematics.

One of my friends got a place to study for entrance exam of university, we had decided to study, but who could do. The result was none of us couldn’t pass the exam except me. I was accepted in Azad University in Spanish language but I decided to try one more time, while the next year when we were all separated to study, we eventually could pass it and I was accepted in English literature at Alzahra University. I ‘m studying this major for two years, which is hard we really have to study hard in order to be successful.

If any personal description of me is thought desirable, it may be said that I am nearly one hundred and sixty two centimeters and weighing forty five kilograms. I have dark brown hair and also brown eyes, that’s it!!!!!!!

1 comment:

sahel_Orouji said...

i loved ur style of writing,i think it nedds just a bit of correction and nothing more .those appearence features are realy desirable :D :D